Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Designed for durability and easy use, the pitch and slope locator features a high-impact plastic body, black in color, with a clear acrylic lens and easy-to-read graduations.
- Half of the scale is printed in degrees the other side isÂ roof pitch (6:12 8,5:12 14:12...)
- Ideal for identifying roof pitch, stair slope, or drainage angles.
- Shows up well in photos - set camera to macro.
- Sure, there's a phone app, but phones fall of roofs...
The Johnson 750 pitch and slope locator is ideal for quick and easy angle measurements from 0Â° to 90Â°, or for pitch measurements from 0 to 24 inches per foot. Durable measurements are printed directly on the lens, so all you need to do it align the tool to your workpiece, and read the pitch directly. The Johnson 750 pitch and slope locator is great for identifying roof pitch, stair slope, or drainage angles.